Here are five ways Nine West will be upping its game in the near future:
- Using the numeral form of “nine” in its brand name, including the new slogan: “9W. We Do Shoe.”
- Debuting trend-themed walls like “The World According to Pumps” — a wall display of stilettos designed to show off the footwear’s sexier side.
- “Club 9,” a back room in its stores that will feature gold and pink sequin decor and houses the brand’s selections of “party” shoes.
- Revamping of all of its 1,200 stand-alone stores to highlight the brand’s new digital approach. (Think iPads on walls.) (Source: Huffingtonpost.com)
- Sponsoring the new season of “Project Runway All-Stars,” premiering Oct. 25th. *** My favorite Show***
Nine West’s has also made a new partnerships with model-gone-designer Karen Elson and jewelry designer Pamela Love.
Watch Karen Elson for Nine West Fall 2012 Campaign
PAMELA LOVE ACCESSORIES
When is the last time you shopped at Nine West?
**I do not own any of these images. If you own an image please contact me so the proper credits can be displayed**